Carriera in Altroconsumo
Carriera in Altroconsumo
The SEO EXPERT GROUP will join our international organization reporting to the Online Services Group Manager and will support the Online Strategy for all our countries (Italy, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Brazil).
As SEO Manager, He/she will be responsible for optimizing our website and bringing qualified visitors to the site in order to improve conversion rates.
He/she will define and implement an SEO Strategy consistent with our organization (international dimension, common web architecture, local needs, …).
He/she will ensure integration between the different contribution to SEO strategy (Market Trend, Semantical rules, technical improvements).
He/She will accountable for the following tasks:
- Implement SEO Strategy by design participating to all Digital Projects and providing SEO requirements;
- Promote SEO mindset and skills in all Editorial departments (Online and Magazine) by providing skills, guidelines and recommendations for content development;
- Integrate input from the market to ensure our permanent presence on trending topics on the web and social media;
- Overview contributions coming from local agencies (mainly on semantical aspects) and promote best practices sharing;
- Unique interface with BT for technical improvements implementation;
- Start building Contents future compliancy with Vocal Search;
- Participate to Innovation Projects related to Voice search (PS evolution, Chatbot, Evaluate Skill development for vocal assisted services (Alexa, Google home, Siri, …);
- Accountable for Search functionalities in the Portal (effectiveness, evolution, new functionalities, …);
- Identify KPIS, measure trends and goal achievements.
- Analyzing business requirements to propose the most performing SEO project’s solutions;
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities;
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success;
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in SEO activities;
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Research and analyze competitors’ organic status quo;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Work with the development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Continually look for opportunities to streamline and improve processes;
- Ensuring timely and accurately monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required;
- Mentoring younger colleagues.
- S/MS degree in engineering, marketing or a related field.
- +5 year experience.
- Advanced knowledge of technical SEO going from search engine accessibility and indexing to optimisation of page layouts and implementation of structured data and Schema mark-up.
- Ability to device SEO strategies based on advanced keyword research methods and evaluation of search intent.
- Ability to provide effective input to develop content marketing and content growth based on SEO data and brand relevancy.-
- Experience with analysis of backlink profiles and development of advanced white-hat link building strategies.
- Deep knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms; keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Strong familiarity with the most common search tools (Google Search Console, SemRush, Screaming frog, AWR, OnCrawl and others).
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe, Google 360).
- Experience with APP optimization.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Good speaking of English language. Second European language is a plus.
- Excel and PowerPoint high knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Strong organizational, verbal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Type of contract offered
Permanent - Smartworking 3/5 d. - economic treatment commensurate with experience